Star Trek: Discovery

Againt the klingons?

I donā€™t really agree.
Well, I watch it in german, so perhaps it got lost in translation, but as far as I understood it, he said ā€œbased on your history I wouldnā€™t have thought youā€™d think in categories like raceā€ where he meant her growing up (almost) like a vulcan child.
So I donā€™t really see how that should be racist in any way. I donā€™t really think racism will be 100% eradicated in the next 200 years, but it isnā€™t really helpful in the starfleet which deals with races like vulcans or even andorians.
If someone says ā€œraceā€ doesnā€™t mean anyone participating in this conversation is automatically a racist. Perhaps it really means ā€œraceā€ in a normal, scientific way? Like dogs are a different race than cats.

@Eden Lucky you! As far as I know it is only on Netflix outside the US. I have to pay for CBS all access to see it here in the states. Go figure! For now it is not happening.

For one i am glad we have some new Trek coming blending the old and new.
I am a big fan of what Star Trek is representing.

Only that annoyed me a lot, is the big bug that looks like a polar bear of some sort was introduced. Glad it is gone in the later episodes.

You shouldnā€™t miss Sarek, this is Spocks father.

I found out the show is on Netflix if Iā€™m in the UKā€¦ launches VPN

Isnā€™t The Orville Seth MacFarlanes show that is supposed to be like Star Trek?

seems you are in the wrong topic, as we have a topic about The Orville already;